Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Look


There are many looks of love. It takes on many shapes, sizes and colors. It also has many depths as well. There is paternal love, sibling love, parental love, companion love and of course romantic love.  

And although this is hardly a spin blog story I have found many friends I have grown to love in my friend Tripp’s class. There’s something I never knew about group exercise and that is you grow close to people you hardly know. And although we don’t necessarily break bread with each other or see each other at holiday gatherings we are more than just acquaintances.  

Spin on Tripper Tuesday is always a blast because we can workout hard to our hearts content and it up to us to take the lead from our exuberant host Tripp Doherty. I am going to take a road trip to Mamaroneck this Thursday to see a new set of faces and maybe make some new acquaintances and make some new  friends as well.  





No comments: