Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, September 21, 2012

Mamaroneck


A field TRIPP to Westchester this past Thursday with Mr. Excitement was well worth the drive. The morning journey had me late but I caught the last few minutes of his 8:30 and by the time the 9:45 class rolled around a nearly full studio of new riders were witnessing the energy, the enthusiasm and the sheer magic that is Tripp Doherty.  

I think its neat to look around at the faces of the new students because in some ways we take it for granted back at home base what we have in Tripper.  The open mouths, the smiles are great but when he has the whole CS singing and gesticulating to Sweet Caroline its something else again.  

After class a very tasty treat came my way. Nearby the Mamaroneck EQ is a hot dog stand that is simply out of this world called Walter’s. Tripp and I downed not one but two of the double franks on one bun with a special mustard. I know we are supposed to eat healthy but we just couldn’t resist one of life’s simple pleasures: the Hot Dog. It was scrumptious.  

The sun goes down and the stars come out and I was glad I came.  




1 comment:

Cecilia Zapata said...

I love to see the instructor/member connection. It's our job to connect with each and every one of you and make your ride special and exciting every time!!! As I always say in my class... "THIS IS YOUR TIME, USE IT, AND EMBRACE EVERY SECOND..."