Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Tripp Report


If it’s Tuesday it must be Tripper Tuesday. And what surprises me is just how full his classes are when half the world is away on their end of summer getaways. Yet the draw of this man is undeniably real because of his humanity, energy and genuine compassion he feels for the world around him.  I think I really “get” him more than ever before and although he loves to have fun he is intensely serious when the situation calls for it. 

I used to scribe that Kristen’s sessions were class and Tripp’s were recess or that distinguishing between the two was order versus chaos.  Well I was wrong. There is no doubt Kristen is as disciplined as any spin instructor there is out there but by the same token Tripp gets the same results he just transmutes it in his own inimitable style. It’s simple for me I love them both. It’s works for me. And that first day I took his class I knew he was a keeper and now only more so.  





No comments: