Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Saturday, June 23, 2012

I LIke How It Feels Still


It would seem that I have stopped writing again (if anyone cares) in Mr. Doherty’s blog. Sometimes it comes to pass that a writer needs a summer break a hiatus just like a TV series. I could put up some old posts but even if some of you haven’t read some of the earlier installments I choose to stay current and not repeat.  An old friend told me when I first started blogging with My Life After AA not to post anything a second time and for the most part I have stuck to that premise.  

It is not for lack of afflatus that I can certainly tell you because I love spinning with Tripper and in his inimitable style he has broken the mold of what the stereotypical spin instructor should look and sound like. There are not many that can pull in the numbers he does in all the venues he teaches in. Let’s see if I know them all. There’s Woodbury of course, Roslyn, Great Neck, Scarsdale, Manhattan and his newest club Greenwich. The response to Tripp is pretty near universally the same in that he is a hugely inspirational man and he makes you feel good which to me is a gift more valuable than gold. I love him primarily because he makes me laugh and scratch my head at the same time. He is truly a sentient soul.







No comments: