Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Planet X


When Tripp referenced Close Encounters of the Third Kind this morning he asked would you go? I answered GONE!  I’m ready to blow this town and take off for another galaxy. Do they have spin classes there? If there is I can blog about aliens and ruffle their feathers if they have any. 

Today I also answered any question about Tripp’s class being any less intense than any other EQ instructor. In the most resounding way it’s as tough as you want to make it. I made up my mind that I was going all out and nothing was going to be left on the table except parsley and at rides end “Jack the River” had a puddle touching the back stanchion of the bike in front of me. If we put our minds to it the ride can be anything we want it to be. So let’s not hear any whispers that someone is tougher than anyone else.  It’s just not so.  

I took a Tripp and a ½ today and I just felt like I needed it after missing two classes in the past 7 days and it was just what the Dr. ordered as I was spent but not exhausted. I loved the tributes for Robin Gibb and Donna Summer who got taken from us at what are still tender ages. A life shortened by nature not by choice always makes me think differently than one by drugs or alcohol. And I know full well about that difference.  

Planet X might just be the place for me. 



No comments: