Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Message of Love


Okay I started to write about Tripp and ended chatting it up about my cats so here it is my entry for Friday’s Tripp and a ½.  I love Friday’s and I love Friday’s in Tripper land. How he gets so pumped up every single edition is beyond me. There are times when I see even the best of us kicking out of a sprint because it’s just too much or not being able to get up in #3 when the last hill had us sucking wind. There is no one like Tripp Doherty at least not in the Lavender Palace anyway. He is a two-time triathlon man (training for his 3rd) and there is no let up if you follow his call.  

And what’s with this 7:15 class? It’s drawing a full studio every time.  I lament about it though 45 minutes is just too short because it’s over in two shakes of a lamb’s tail and had it not been for the 30-minute stint I did in the 6 am I would have felt well cheated.  In the dawn class we had the Spiegel family with mater pater and daughter.  Lori Spiegel. You gotta love her she is one of the kindest, thoughtful woman I know and always real nothing phony about her. But more than that anyone is lucky to call her their friend. 

Tripp you gave us The Message of Love. Keep it up my friend. 

The Pretenders: Message of Love (Who are the Pretenders Jack?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LDS9L5q_G4 That’s who.  




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mater,pater,filia