Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Controversy


In over 1600 posts in the last two years spread over my 11 blogs I have rarely stirred controversy like I have now done twice here. Some might remember my entry titled: My Wood Was Wet.  I almost didn’t hear the end of that because some thought that I was making a sexual reference and those that whined about it apparently didn’t read the story because there was nothing suggestive in that post except the ones in their own imaginations.  

I had some people that told me to take the previous post down and by 2-1 who   said leave it up. I don’t cater to popularity polls nor do I ever say anything negative about anyone I write about. If I had a negative thought I just keep it to myself.  Some said this week I was mean spirited others said it was authentic others were simply nonplussed. I write from my heart and if someone wants to view what I write as hurtful don’t read. No one is forcing you to come here.  Tripp is my friend (that was the title of the post-duh) and I have answered his call many many times over the past two years when he has summoned me. I did those things because I wanted to and there is no one that wants to see him succeed more (outside of woman #1) than me, Jack.  If you can’t see that well I’m sorry you feel that way. 

So controversy has a silver lining it gets people talking and for me I have found out who is a friend and who is just an acquaintance. A most valuable lesson learned. 

P.S. My apologies to Carol Silva I can’t write ten times better than she.  





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What maybe 9 LOL. Your talent is God give your own your ideas . Those you can take credit for.