Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, May 11, 2012

My Friend Tripp Doherty


I have been remiss in not posting in Tripp’s blog of late the main reason being is I guess I am just running out of fresh ideas to try and captivate you my readers. When I think about spin now in the quiet of my mind I confess to still be enchanted with Kristen’s class because it’s filled with didacticisms I love. I don’t know her intimately I don’t have her cell phone I don’t text her but I don’t need to she is someone I respect and is a woman that takes extreme pride in what she does and she loves what she does because let’s face it she’d be out of here by now if she didn’t really love it.  

Tripp however is my friend that I have grown to love over these past two years. He is like the brother I never had. I also will admit that he’s pissed me off at times like when he handed me what Carol Silva wrote about him. My ego tells me I write ten times better than Carol Silva for Chrissakes.  And I know that it’s the recognition he craves God no one knows that better than I do as I often daydream that a magazine editor will discover me and ask me to write for them or my biggest fantasy that Kelly Ripa walks in the Lavender Palace one day and asks: Where’s Jack?  

Frank loves what he does too but I think for him it’s the love he feels people have for him in the rooms that drives him. Its great fuel too because the more love he feels the greater the energy and the greater the energy the more excitement everyone feels. And excitement inspires us to do things we never thought we could and that to me is Tripp’s greatest gift making people believe that they can do anything they set their minds to.  

And I love Tripp because he makes me feel like he needs me and there isn’t a better thing a friend can do than make them feel needed.  I love the fuss he makes over me whenever I take his class and I also know that I am going to catch hell fire from him about this post. 





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tripp may be your friend but it would appear you are not HIS friend....atleast not a real one.

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

You are talking out of your derriere and you have no idea what I have done for Tripp over these past two years. Whenever he's asked me to show up somewhere I did it! When he's asked me to take more than one class I did it! Hell I have written how many stories about him? Are you blind or are you just seeing what you want to see? And I am the writer and I will not change this post. If you were my boss I might think about it but because this is not a paid position I will stay with what I wrote. If you have an issue with me come and tell me face to face.

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

Oh just for the record it is 236 stories.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. It is your blog your feelings. There may be those that disagree but that is only their opinion. How many times have I told you before no matter what you do or write in this case there will be those that love it and some that don't.

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

As many readers that wanted me to change this post or take it down there were 2x as many to tell me to leave it as it is. My suggestion is that you read it again very carefully and remember what the title is.