Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Joey Bishop Show with Regis Philbin


It was an emotional class today I suspect as Tripp had a visitor a cousin in fact that he hadn’t seen in 20 years. I have never had such an experience but seeing Mica must have made Tripp’s heart skip a beat. I may be totally off here but that is just what I was feeling as he pranced around the confines of the Lavender Palace. Mica for her part had a burgeoning smile for most of the class and might have been wondering wild metaphors as she watched her kin in a setting she could never have imagined.  

The ride felt especially poignant today with Mica’s presence and she may have wondered who that guy was on #13 who had that open dialogue with the Trippster.  She should only know that the Joey Bishop-Regis Philbin show airs every time these two play light the fire in the CS.  I think I just might have to visit Roslyn on Friday morning because they’re such a quiet bunch.  




No comments: