Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Monday, March 26, 2012

All Passion No Smoke


The excitement today in Mr. Fantastic's class was off the veritable Richter Scale. It was in a word incalculable. And when he played some musical favorites from my era, if it were not for the bike being a stationary one I would have climbed into the ionosphere. A bit of hyperbole I will admit. but there never was a man who I knew so little about but was I so willing to put my trust in. His boundless energy inspires me to put forth an effort I haven't felt since running up the Empire State Building steps.

It's a three ring circus and an amusement park all rolled into one. The admission price is our membership at Equinox and filling out the little square box at the reception desk and voila, we land in the seat of a numbered bike. Then we witness the whirling dervish transform himself from the quiet, self effacing young man we  know into the animated comic book character that takes on a personification we want to cheer and sweat a river to.



All passion, no smoke and truer words could never be  spoken about  Tripp Doherty. All passion, no smoke and oh yes no mirrors either.

No comments: