Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Sentient Man


Hello fellow Tripper aficionados. Do you think that I’ve abandoned you for those of you that care?  Well I’m on a slow boat back from China (is that PC?) and will land on a Schwinn near you soon. And I must tell you these Johnny Q. Spinner bikes are not very comfortable. Has it been that long since I have missed all of your radiant faces?

Let me say that the spin instructors down here are not too handy when it comes to their iPods and have a degree of difficulty in providing a seamless choreography.  Sort of makes you appreciate how much prep goes into each and every class at EQ.  Even when Tripp moves the play list ad hoc during the session it never seems like crashing cars.  

Now a word about our favorite personality, Tripp Doherty is truly a sentient being. After all it takes one to know one.  Has there ever been anyone as sensitive that you know of in a world gone cold into an abyss of catch phrases, phone mazes, (pay attention please our options have recently changed in the 20th Century) google it, talking heads, and 247 channels and still nothings on?  I think not!  

Now a word about us men as Lori Spiegel muses that I have jumped off the deep end with this report.  The touch of a sentient man who despite being emasculated still shows up while the world is shouting to “man up”.  I’m way out on a limb here but you’ll have to excuse me I’ve taken leave of my senses because as I alluded to earlier that’s what happens when you ride on a Johnny Q. Spinner bike long enough.  In any case I will be back soon after I pack my suitcase and figure out just what baggage I will be bringing back. If you want to leave a comment to check on my sanity please do.  I’m not all there I know.  

No comments: