Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Sun Goes Down, The Stars Come Out



The prodigal son has returned and just in time too! It’s been nigh on 3 weeks since I saddled up in Tripper Tuesday and although I have been spinning with very competent instructors in South Florida nothing, no-thing is like being in the Lavender Palace with Mr. Inspiration Tripp Doherty. He was at the top of his game this morning as I caught the second act of the 8:30 before I took my regular turn in the 945 and as per usual the room was filled with an energy that is unmistakable when our leader is at the controls.  

Some of my favorite classmates like Mary McCann in the 8:30 and DJ in the 9:45 helped make my homecoming feel like I was putting on my favorite glove. I love that split of a class and a half because I get to see 110 of you instead of just 55. And there seems to be some new members in the flock and I am anxious to get to know all  of them and I do hope they’re amenable to the echo of guttural sounds from yours truly.  

“The sun goes down and the stars come out” (Glad You Came-The Wanted) had just the right timbre for the synchronicity of the 945 class because the rhythm of this particular song seemed to capture the artificial intelligence that I swear is alive when all of you are in propinquity. * I can hear Lori Spiegel saying: Jack that’s a little out there. And I suppose it is but sometimes the words just type themselves and well I’m just not responsible. Well maybe you get the idea I like that song.  

Suffice it to say I am glad to ride with all of you but the call of the Southern Sky is in my blood now.  

*Propinquity: See The Golden Girl
http://jackbriant.blogspot.com/2012/02/golden-girl.html



No comments: