Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Saturday, January 21, 2012

She's Coming Home


This past week I thoroughly enjoyed myself in the Lavender Palace. The workouts were arduous as always but for some ineffable reason they were more satisfying than any week I’ve spent in the CS.  Tripper was more motivated than any week prior and in these past two weeks since my return from Florida I have felt closer to those that know me and for those that don’t I love exchanging smiles knowing that just maybe I have touched your lives in some way. I love to write and it never occurred to me that so many subjects intrigue me. Well maybe I am not ready for a treatise on Quantum Physics just yet but all of you have given me the encouragement to balladize my experiential life in and out of that stationary bike.  I am a bit of a romantic and I will also admit to being just a tad hypersensitive. I love being with you all and because you put up with my bellowing especially in Tripper’s class I beg your indulgence.  

So what’s in store for 2012? Cycle for Survival is nearly upon us and as we were talking about it 6 months ago I thought it a long time but it seems like just a minute ago we were all helping Tripp raise money for Island Harvest. Now February 4 is literally moments away and I wish us all the best of luck as we help in our small way to help find a cure for a disease that takes so many beautiful people from our midst.  

This week we had the twins mark their birthday and I of course will not reveal their age albeit just about half mine. And with the return of the Prom Queen: Debbie Jensen the week for me felt like icing on my cake.  





No comments: