Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Unspoken Language of Love


There continues to be an invisible force in the Lavender Palace when that man is here.  Ethereal is the word that comes to mind and yet I won’t say spiritual because I don’t want anyone to think we are having a religious experience spinning but I do think that the setting provides the stage for the human drama we all face even if some of it’s unspoken. Does that make sense? A lot of the shared feelings we have for each other are through the music he plays.  Take today for instance. When he played Cracklin Rose I could see and hear most of the studio singing or mouthing the lyrics. That will never happen except here. I have said this before some things just fit here perfectly and would seem anachronistic in any other class. So what I am saying is that Tripp strikes notes in perfect pitch like a tuning fork that vibrates on and on.  

Today was 9 spin classes in 9 days and yet a challenging workout broke out in my pedal stroke this morning even when I thought I was spent from the previous 8. I love Tripper Tuesday. He makes me smile, laugh and think every time I take that saddle.  What I also love is the language I share with this man through my writing and his energy. We have a symbiotic relationship that I revere and treasure. And I also know that so many of you share feelings with him that are similar and yet very different. All of you have expressed those sentiments so eloquently in one way or another and love him dearly like I do. 


No comments: