Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TRIPPeriential


Mea Culpa I missed the iconic Tuesday 8:30 and I hear tell it was another magical edition of Svengali. To try and make up for it I found myself in that odd time slot of the Wednesday 12:15.  An eclectic choreography to be sure today but as usual we come to expect the unexpected from Tripp and he delivers the newspapers always on time even if he does break some windows when he pitches.  

Looking up I see Peter Charles or PC to the “in crowd” and it’s unusual I spy him unless I catch the last half of the 6 am class because this is a wanted man. He is his company’s MVP and this IT genius looks the part even when he is pouring rain from atop his Schwinn. He told me he was going to invite me to his enclave but heretofore I am just an intention. We will see but to be candid and truthful Peter Charles is a very busy exec.  

Rose seems to be recovering nicely and she is apparatus free on her injured left leg and is spinning with seemingly no problems. My two youngsters youngDana and Maureen are quickly becoming excellent runners and on Tuesday next I hope to join them and Tripp for some roadwork. I am filled with trepidation however   because it’s been a long time since I had any consistency running. The beta-blockers really do cramp my style but they also probably keep me alive too.  

Our friend Lisa whom I see both in KSC and Svengali unfortunately lost her husband on 9/11 will have a feature story done on her beloved first husband on Friday. I will try to get the details so we can all share a piece of her devotion. He gave the ultimate sacrifice and we open our hearts to Lisa.  

I am experimenting with either The TRIPPerience or TRIPPerential as a new icon for Svengali. I got the inspiration from the T-shirt he has been sporting of late.  










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter,
Have to comment on this one. Wow! your AMAZING

Petals said...

i've gotten sidelined from spinning. Rebecca the physical trainer who had same surgery 1 1/2 months before me said i can do a max 2 miles in a sitting, at low resistance. she's going to give me a floor routine. boo! but it's in my best interest to make a strong recovery-