Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, August 5, 2011

Track 2


Another 45-minute version of Svengali had me wondering where the time went. Kristen has said that our time is but a blink and 45 minutes is just a warm-up. But even a small dose of Tripp is vitamin E energy.  

The Twins were back today and as I looked back at them at rides end they unbeknownst to each other smiled in unison at me. The energy that travels through them is on the same track even though each is a separate train unique in purpose and personality. 

And as I looked at one of our resident angels: Mary, I could see she was putting on a brave face and I for one hate to see her in any kind of pain whether it’s physical or emotional because she is there quietly for everyone and she does it without ceremony and integrity. Integrity: Doing the right thing when no one knows about it.  

It’s time to take a break because I have so many blogs and only ten fingers.  

2 comments:

Petals said...

It was great to be back in class! I've missed it. And I adore Mary, too. She's always got the best energy. I believe she hurt her knee as well :(. Woodbury Equinox is a healing, uplifting place to be. And Tripp's class is the perfect place to be when riding through an injury or pain of any sort, really.

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

Hello Petals
Mary is one of a kind the other for me is the PQ Debbie Jensen. Both women have taught me huge lessons on relationships with the opposite sex. Truly a Godsend.
As far as Tripp is concerned there is no one that carries the sign "Authentic" better than this man does. He feels maybe too much with his heart but that is one reason why we love him. And that's the name of that tune.
Jack