Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Heart of Summer


Now that some of the excitement of the IMLP has died down just a bit it’s time to refocus on what the Master Blaster has in store for us as we hit the heart of summer. It’s gone by in a blink and it seems like minutes ago we were fighting the worst winter we’ve had in decades.  

I have not been able to sit and strike the keyboard as much as I would like my friends but I will make more time in the 25th hour of the day because God only knows how I love to write.  Today of course is Tripper Tuesday and Mr. Doherty continues to bring in the numbers like no one can in the 6, 830 and 945. Who can pull off that amazing feat in our club? Think about it.  To those that have not tried Svengali I can tell you you're  are missing out on  pizza and ice cream. Yes I know you should eat salmon but you  can only eat so much fish. 

I saw someone canoodling at breakfast today but I’ll never tell however it couldn’t happen to a nicer person.  Tut tut you will never pry this out of me, not in a million years.  I almost gave it away but in the words of the Go-Go’s: My Lips Are Sealed. 

Rose of the twins is recovering from her lower body injury as last week I saw her working out slowly on a stationary bike in the main room but I also noticed our resident angel Mary McCann in a very scary looking soft cast with a metal brace on her right forearm. I wasn’t going to be the 100th person to ask her what that was all about I just hope that the pain is endurable. Speedy recovery Mary. I will have to talk to one of the Archangel’s and ask; what gives?


  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salmon is definitely over-rated! Sometimes you just need to indulge. Tripper Tuesday satisfies.