Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Prince of Excitement


Next up my friends watch as the story unfolds before your eyes. 
When my lights go dim what better way then to head home with my handlebars in front of me and my friends of the Lavender Palace all around. I know that they will carry me out to rest to an everlasting peace.  No, not a morbid thought as some might exclaim but what better ending than to be with those that live in my heart rather than next to my toothbrush. 

A surprising near capacity room today in the 7:15, as Tripp seems to make all the odd time slots a place of anticipation for his growing legion of fans.   And I can always sense the depth of the energy when he takes the helm and today the red headed Prince took me for that ride only he can muster from my pedal stroke. Playing those familiar tunes that attack me viscerally my heart literally leaps from my thoracic cavity and wants to do a dance on the floor right next to Jennifer Lopez.  It’s tough to keep my excitement within the realm of the possibility that my sexagenarian body will allow but it’s also so satisfying to know that I still get amped up like the three way light bulb next to my reading stand.  

The Prince of Excitement nears his next challenge of his 2nd Triathlon in Lake Placid and watch here for hourly updates of his progress, as he will no doubt shatter last years mark.  He will surely give all he’s got.  





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be nice to have someone close to your heart & toothbrush?

Anonymous said...

Good luck Tripp! Love U !