Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day Tripper


Where else can you find a spin instructor that has never missed a spin class in what four years?  We all get sick but just like in AA when your ass falls off you pick it up and you bring it with you. A perfect idiom for the Trance Inducer, Tripp Doherty. We would be more than chagrined if we ever see a substitute in his place and I wonder who Kristen will plug in to  take his slot as he heads up to Lake Placid?  I think we should all show up in his classes as if he was there and honor him because I think he would appreciate it a lot. I may be wrong and it’s probably easier just to skip but I don’t think that’s how we roll.  Let whoever is in his place know that we are a tight knit group and although he is our inspiration our camaraderie is unlike any group he or she has ever been witness to.  

Think about it because we are a little smug when it comes to him aren’t we? If Tripp’s not there we might say to ourselves: I am going to sleep or I will catch him when he comes back. No not good enough. Let’s ask him tomorrow and see what he thinks. Maybe I am just full of hot air or trying to ride the bike in the picture.  

Lake Placid is fast approaching and I will update how our hero is doing on a regular basis so check in often and leave comments so that he can feel us back home.  


No comments: