Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, July 15, 2011

Iron Man II


Now I have seen everything.  The 7:15 Friday class, which by the way is only 45 minutes, was filled to capacity today. The fan base is growing because there is no explanation as to why a time slot, which is usually vacant, was jammed to the rafters. Need we say more? I think so. 

I was considering John Victor for the 8:30 but an appointment mid morning had that idea nixed and with all respect to JV (another star talent) I am happy to have experienced Tripper’s class which had an even mix of both genders and just seemed to pulse with an energy that was not only palpable but took me to that mythical 120%.  

Some of the members will be witnessing Tripp’s Ironman II next Sunday and I have secretly arranged for onsite remote reports from two of my confidants and along with the website updates we will have Tripp covered like maple syrup on pancakes. 

It’s about 8:10 PM now as I write this and the class this morning still resonates. 

No comments: