Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Temporary Blindness



Amidst turmoil it can happen that one falls asleep at the wheel and one might forget to  use common sense. That was me this week in Tripper’s Noon edition this past week. I apologize for the scene I caused when it need not have happened in the first place. A friend has told me that I should keep glucose tablets in my gym bag. I went out and got some powdered Gator Ade and an emergency protein bar and I promise my friends it will not happen again. 

Tripper has told me that there are many stories to be told on this blog and I am so ready to tell them all I  need for you the reader is  to tell your story. I have been writing for nigh on a year and a half about spinning and all of them have been from my perspective. How do you see yourself from behind your handlebars? We feel the energy of Tripp and those around us but what makes you come back again and again? What does this experience bring to your personal life? I think it was Constance who said she continued to hear Tripper’s voice when she was doing her Ironwoman urging her on. What is it for you? You know what it is for me. Now it’s your turn. 

No comments: