Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Saturday, April 2, 2011

His Aura Precedes Him


Have all of you really become aware of the meteoric rise in popularity of Tripp Doherty? I did my first story about Tripper back on February 9th of last year in KSC. I was captivated immediately to this young man with the iconic disheveled hairdo and invisible yet electromagnetic charisma. I am a wordsmith and the only semantics I could use to help me comprehend why I was so drawn to his personality came in metaphors that were more experiential than what words could attest.  

He might seem mercurial to some which is not a bad thing but it can leave you with a mysterious feeling after your first spin with Tripp or Svengali as I have dubbed him. You don’t know why you love him, you just do!  His genius is enchanting because his aura is so genuine that it can take you away from the world of the text message.  In the 21st century we have a tendency to withdraw into our 4G world of cell phones which somehow have become more important than what is happening in front of us live. Tripper makes his live performances breathe with an unseen energy as if we were just hypnotized and taken for the ride of our lives. 

As I reported Tripp performs to sold out performances because we can’t get enough of him. I find myself wanting to stay for more than class on a regular basis because I don’t want to miss one moment of the Trance Inducer’s next fandango. And when I see the whites of his eyes start to flutter like an old 8 mm film the story is about to unfold.  

If you want to read more from Jack Briant, please try him here:
http://jackbriant.blogspot.com/


No comments: