Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Monday, April 18, 2011

Extra! Extra!


Extra! Extra! The 830 AM is fast approaching and I hope, just hope you’ve signed up. If not then you will have to read about it here. I don’t want to be hearing phrases like, “Poor Me” or I had to work. If you have work in this time slot get a Papal Dispensation and get on line there are 13 bikes left for God’s sake. 

Who knows what Stacy and Marcy might have cooked up and after last week the festivities might just make youtube. Those early birds at 6 AM got nothing on us. 

I might get a little flack about that having to work crack but it’s all about having fun with the Trance Inducer, Tripp Doherty. 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

booooooo work

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

I know that it's a luxury to be able to spin during working hours and we will just have to work on making a second class just like the 830 that's outside of work hours.

Anonymous said...

Fun is the ticket