Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Corybantic


In the never-ending search of adjectives and superlatives I have found another to give Tripp Doherty’s persona: Corybantic. I absolutely love this word and it fits perfectly as it describes his dancing which of course is wild and frenzied. 

I made the mistake of taking a Double Tripper again yesterday because by 45 minutes into the 945 this vessel was on impulse power. I just have not learned my lesson but it’s so difficult to resist exercise in the fast lane with our burgeoning star. He makes us smile and just feel good and there is no need to make it any more complex than that. I get lost in the moment and it’s a rare interval that has my mind wandering beyond those glass doors whenever I close myself off in the sweep of an hour. 

One of my spin mates tried to quiet me yesterday and I say to her I am sorry you feel that way but guess what I will never be silent because I only shout out when the spirit moves me and when the spirit moves me no one can shut my cakehole. 


2 comments:

In Shape Out of Mind said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your shoutouts yesterday! I kept looking back because I could've sworn your well executed sounds of encouragement were part of the soundtrack!

Anonymous said...

I fully agree! We enjoy you as much as tripp. You help the energy level rise.