Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, December 3, 2010

Tripple Play


Trying to defy physics I went for it. Cathy Munzer Stone yesterday at 945, Carolyn Mellace at 6 PM and the Friday morning session with Svengali; Tripp Doherty.  Sprinkled in between was an 80-minute massage from the very talented Katie in the spa. That might have been the difference maker because after young Katie removed the ‘aliens’ inhabiting my calf muscles I was good to go for my version of a Tripple Play. 

I discovered a gap in the Matrix of sold out Svengali in the morning. Along about the mid point in the 6 AM class several members need to start their day and do not have the luxury of staying for the full version of the Master Motivator. And so if you’re willing to take your prescription in two parts, you can arrive late ride for 15 minutes and then gallop in the shortened 45-minute episode at 715.  Just a thought for those of you  that have a little difficulty  rising at 4 AM the previous morning to book online. This may all change once the new CS opens, which if my sources are correct could be as early as this Monday December 6th.  

I love the pre dawn Svengali, because we get to see the sun and when it breaks it’s just the perfect metaphor for sipping our Zen in a bottle. Today the vitamin C was sweet because next to me sat young Dana looking very svelte, Randi in her usual position #6 and the good friends MM (sans her black baseball hat) and the PQ to her left. Hidden in the back row was JC our resident erudite barrister pounding the pedals in the first session. 

We want to hear from you more about your inspirational stories or if you have a particular cause you champion. So write me here or at JackBriant@mac.com see you in the new CS.  




No comments: