Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Monday, December 6, 2010

All Sold Out!


If you think that KSC (Kristen’s Spin Class) which sold out for this mornings performance in 8 seconds is news, check out what Svengali has done in his first tour of duty in the new CS across the hall starting tomorrow December 7. 

All 3 classes, the 6 AM, the 8:30 and 9:45 are booked solid. Imagine all three shows of Svengali are filled. Fortunately in lieu or 10 bikes we have 14 we can line up for. 

 Today the energy was pulsating in KSC, and who knows what’s in store once the Master Motivator takes center stage, he might have us levitating right off the saddle. 

All Sold Out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8ULVlaiw6k

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting into trips class is like hitting the lotto. I wake up early to stay by my computer to get a bike in his class.if I don't get in I'm stressed out.
His class is awesome. I love his music ,his positive energy,his dancing and most of all his passion.
U rock.
Thank u for the Tripp experience.

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

Tripp's class may be full but come anyway he always seems to get me a bike whenever I show up.