Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mansion Ride for Autism June 13


Hey Cyclists,
  This year, on Sunday, June 13th, I will ride in my 3rd annual “Mansion Ride for Autism”.  It is truly my favorite organized ride to date (though I have heard the “Bike, Boat, Bike” ride on the north fork and Shelter Island is quite special) and spectacular.  3 distances: 16, 40 or 62 miles.  It is a great route meandering throughout the North Shore towns, stopping along the way at historic mansions with incredibly stocked rest areas and beautiful views of the LI Sound!!!!

  I have interested folks in the 40 and 62 distances and this IS NOT a race so ALL can do ANY distance!!!  Please sign up using the link below and let me know if you do so.  I assure you that nobody will be disappointed!!  Hope to see you on the ride!!

Best,
 David




No comments: