Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Restoration


I thought if a Tripp was worth a trip last week it might be worth another this week. And so back I came into the 830 the place where the best times I have ever had in spin took place. I got away from Tripper because of my own eccentricities and I have to tell you either I am seeing Mr. Doherty in a new light or maybe he’s different. It doesn’t matter really because I think I am back in the fold once again. For one  I get to see members I don’t see in other classes and that’s a good thing to reacquaint myself with friends I haven’t seen in awhile. I happen to love the variety of spin instructors EQ has to offer but the originals for me will always be Kristen James and Francis Doherty. It’s where I grew up and cut my teeth. 

Some old movies need a restoration to bring them back to their original shape and color and so that’s what I have done restored Tripp back into my spin repertoire. 













No comments: