Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, October 4, 2013

Inspiration


My friend Tripp Doherty thanked me that I got him a job? If he’s happy I am as well.  I can only guess that he was referring to my blog about him.  It’s been a while since my schedule had me in his class but I found that opportunity today in the 7:15.

 Tripp’s thing is more about what goes on “Outside” the Lavender Palace than what takes place within its four walls. Two of his inspired women have done just that. Constance Korol and Heather (Featherr) Blank who both completed their 1st Half Iron Man. From my bike these two women are sporting a physiology only athletes wear.  

I used to identify the difference between Kristen’s class and my buddy Tripp’s as Class vs. Recess or Order vs. Chaos. I am here to say that comparison no longer is. It’s all about inspiration and feeling good and giving it our best effort every day. I just had to say that Tripper. Thanks for a great ride.  






No comments: