Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gypsy Rose Jack


Today being a light business day, I opted for the 945 edition of Tripper Tuesday. I arrived at the gym and as if by whimsical magic was summoned upstairs to check on the proceedings in the 830 which had about ten or twelve minutes to go. The fact is we have become good friends most of us that pedal our hearts out with Mr. Fantastic and I just wanted to soak up some of the love that goes on in the Lavender Palace.  

As I peered in to the fabulous fish bowl I could see that Tripp was leading school just as he always does with rhythm, energy and his unmistakable charm. He in what seemed a second hopped off the Schwinn and ushered me in petitioning me to ride for the last 10 minutes. And not wishing to be a Killjoy I doffed my hat, coat, pants and shirt and as I did I was showered with the most beautiful cacophony of love since I did the twist in 5th grade. And just like then I felt encircled in what else could I say but the love and affection you all give me. It was fun taking off my clothes because I am such an exhibitionist. I will long remember this and thank you every one.  

Anything after that might seem anticlimactic but the 945 did not disappoint and I could never have imagined having this much fun kicking my butt and  I look forward to the Doherty Show every time those glass door open. 



No comments: