Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Smaller Jack


There was a void this week with that truncated winter recess schedule when there was no 12:15 Wednesday class. I like that slot particularly because well it’s mid week and I can attend to some of the office paperwork that has started to pile up on my desk at work that morning. And I love the fact that I can take leave of my senses and spin for an hour with the Charismatic One.  Spring is nigh and my thoughts start to think about riding outside as well as inside the Lavender Palace and I am sure our leader will be spearheading an out of doors charge in the upcoming season. 

I’ve been hitting it hard these past two weeks in an attempt to make up what I thought I lost in a lighter schedule the previous fortnight but that’s just the obsessive side of me as I continue to lose weight which to some is not needed. I often think about being 140 again but I think that’s way too light to even ponder. I never in a million years thought I would be back in the shape I’m in now but after two years in spin class the results have manifested themselves on my physiology. I thank my dear friend Tripp for being part of my renaissance.  





No comments: