Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, October 14, 2011

You Give Me Fever


After missing Wednesday and Friday this week I am down on my energy supply.  I missed my vitamin-Tripper  and only a fever and chills kept me off my Schwinn.  Ever get the chills? On Wednesday night I had two blankets, socks, sweatpants and a sweatshirt on and every time I had a visit outside the confines of my luxurious bed I shivered right to the bone. Do you really care about this nonsense? Some do but I will be back aboard on Tuesday with a fever this time in my pedal stroke and a voice not heard in a week.  

I miss you all and I was lucky to be asked to join Team Beam for the Cycle for Survival event this February.  (Part of me wishes it were tomorrow for my own personal reasons)  How about the Imagecycling ride on the 20th? I obviously missed last nights but I would like to join John around the campfire at the Planetarium.  Last time Tripper joined us. See you all soon.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I care JB. I miss you too! And of course I miss Tripper's class also

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Jack!

Anonymous said...

Feel Better! We miss you.