Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hayley's Comet


A bit of a surprise today greeted some of the Tripp aficionado’s for the Wednesday 12:15. Tripp was not teaching today. Hey what’s the deal? No Tripper?  Since I had already taken the hugely challenging KSC 8:30 I was not exactly upset that I wasn’t taking a second class as originally planned. But as I spied my friend DJ approaching the front desk I said why not? I figured I would just take it easy and not get too caught up in the vortex, as is my wont.  

Hayley was so polite and thanked us for taking the class in spite of the fact that she was a “sub”. We as creatures of habit are a bit spoiled when our routine is changed especially when our beloved Mr. Doherty’s who never misses a class was not present.  We were here so I told myself let’s do it. And do it we did!

Hayley is taking over the vacated Saturday 8:00 AM and this being her first class at Woodbury it might have made some nervous but not this young lithe redhead who had an excellent call and a great command of not only our attention but brought out an effort I was not expecting and she did it with authority not easy for a newbie to pull off. I liked her and she will be another welcome addition to the Galaxy of Kristen James stars.  As I looked at DJ she was duly impressed as well and applause broke out among us. I was genuinely pleased but not surprised because KJ knows talent and yet another precious stone enters the treasure chest.  Thank you Hayley. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is tripper's second wednesday in a row that he was absent. But who's counting??
Well, the spoiled Woodbury Equinoxites are.of course.
So is it the comet lady picking up his entourage? I'd be careful if I were you Tripper, apparently the traitors loved comet lady. Besides sounds like a great title for a blog!
Lmao