Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cycle for Survival and Island Harvest


Tripper wanted me to make note that the reason he missed the 12:15 yesterday was because of a mandatory meeting for Cycle For Survival.  He never misses class this we know and others and I just assumed it was for something important not that he was shirking his position as Spin Instructor par extraordinaire.  

He did tell me that there are still 110 bikes open and that he is taking on a yeoman like effort to get each of those bikes filled with riders for the February 4th 2012 edition of Cycle for Survival.  We know that he can do it and I ask you on his behalf to help him in making next years event even more successful than 2011.  

There is more however. Tripp is determined to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars  for Island Harvest in time for Thanksgiving  and when I sit down with him I will get into more detail about what we can do beside our own donations for making that a stunning success as well.  

See you tomorrow in the Lavender Palace. Please share your comments. 


1 comment:

Petals said...

I'll be back for this and will sign up asap!!!- rose