Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Transcendence


I will be away this week and my thoughts are with you all and I hope that I do not have too many withdrawal symptoms.  Then again a rest is not always a bad thing and maybe just maybe I will reprint an earlier story that perhaps most of you have not seen from the first days of Tripp Doherty.  

These past two weeks have been revelatory to me because my perspective has changed about this class and this class specifically.  I have always enjoyed spinning with Tripper from my first day and now almost a year and a half later he has transcended what I thought was an hour I always looked forward to. Now the time in the Lavender Palace has become much more personal because I am using the inspiration here and integrating it into my own life. I have gone through my own renaissance this past summer and many of my own issues have been resolved using the lessons all of you have taught me. 

We can accomplish many things in this room that go beyond the pedal stroke and for that I am eternally grateful.  


2 comments:

Petals said...

Nooo! Sad I will miss saying goodbye. I'll be in the 8:30 with Marji on Tuesday, and leave for England Wednesday. Have a wonderful week, Jack! I will miss you all- hugs

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

Rose
I feel blessed to have known you. Have a wonderful life until we meet again.