Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, September 30, 2011

My Spin Shoes


Resting comfortably in my walk in closet upstairs haven’t had to do much this past week. In fact I am sure just a bit of dust has started to collect on my shoe tops since I left them flat footed on Monday.  I suppose that I haven’t forgotten how to put them back on and clip myself into my favorite Schwinn, but that’s not what worries me.  

What does worry me is that my stories, my little vignettes about this passion have run its course.  In the beginning it seemed that I had a treasure chest that was bottomless and that no amount of words could ever describe the feeling I got before during and after a class with either Kristen or my co favorite Tripp Doherty.  

There could always be another story for me to write and who knows maybe there will be but maybe just maybe this blogger needs to get on to more serious subjects like My Life After AA or my real passion to finish writing that mystery novel that I started 3 ½ years ago.  Have I run out of gas and like Captain Kirk asking Scotty to run engines on impulse power? Maybe my warp drive at least for spin class needs a new set of dilithium crystals.  

For more of Jack Briant:  http://jackbriant.blogspot.com/2011/09/stuck-on-230.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finish the novel. That is important.

Anonymous said...

I can't speak for anyone else, but I for one don"t want to see it end! I really look foward to reading your blog.

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

I have other blogs I would hope you take a look but I am sure there is a story or two left in me.