Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Svengali Papers


What will never cease to amaze me as I sit here and tap out the letters the universe hands me is that when I need a title it lands in my lap faster than my cat Mon Ami. Today I found myself in the 45-minute version of Tripper and when you filter out the warm-up and cool down the time in the saddle is more like 38 minutes. That’s just a sin and on Fridays I will just have to yank my posterior out of that sweet recumbency for at least part of the 6 am class.  45 minutes? Uh yeah, NO.  

I however get a reprieve tomorrow and unless Peter Rothermel is unsuccessful in his bid to obtain permission I will do my remote from first Scarsdale and then the very exclusive Equinox Printing House. This place although annexed by EQ maintains some of its exclusivity in that an all access membership does not grant you ingress. I just want to do a report is all and give all of you a bird’s eye view of our Iron Man in a different place and different time. Let’s see if Peter can wield his power otherwise I will have to ask Svengali to use his mystical powers to get me seated in this CS albeit only one time. 

The book on Tripp is that he is well schooled in the world of finance but feigns discussion about it other than to say that all those talking heads on all those networks know No-thing. Nothing. And when he said today that anyone claiming to know what’s next is lying.  True words, they are lying because no one knows what’s ahead. We do and that’s the next pedal stroke. And what else do I need right now? No-thing. 

Hopefully I will be reporting for you a Saturday edition of the Svengali Papers. 



No comments: