Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, June 17, 2011

Rhapsody in Steel Blue


On the heels of a roller coaster week in my own personal life I can feel a sense of satisfaction about our friend Tripp Doherty. He makes me forget my own troubles and gets me out of me by taking me for a ride.   I know it’s his job but we all know it’s more than that to him. He gives us his heart and soul and we return to him our passion and devotion. 

This week the women of Svengali took it upon themselves to insure that one of his dreams was met for 2012. He wished and they granted. It wasn’t trance induction it was just love in return. I never envisioned that when I started blogging about Tripper that it would evolve into this love fest but it has and there is a wonderful rapport we have in the collective when those glass doors close.  When we emerge, wet and winded it’s as if we just experienced Rhapsody in Blue and I know I am so Jazzed for the day as I descend the stairs and head to play my song on this keyboard. 

P.S.
My special thanks to my friend the PQ, Debbie Jensen.

No comments: