Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Assessing the Universe


So often as I watch Tripper look to the heavens (even though there is a ceiling overhead) I see his eyes dart in a myriad of directions and I have come to the conclusion he is assessing the universe for his communiqués with the world ethereal. Might sound farfetched to some but if we examine why we are in the studio with him in the first place maybe this conjecture is not out of the realm of possibility.

As I have recounted before, we are not exactly aware of all the reasons why he makes us smile and how he motivates us in the saddle and out in the real world, but let’s face it he just does. So why is it not possible that he gets guidance himself for the journey he will take us on? I believe that there are forces unseen that provide the direction for our compass needle but it seems Tripp has his finger on Magnetic North.  

Maybe it’s fanciful but just like we can’t see the forces of two magnets that alternatively are repelled and so strongly attracted, we cannot necessarily see why someone has charisma and why the energy of another is just muted albeit temporarily.  Take my new young friends Margaret and Rose, (Identical twins) they are fairly new to the CS and when I met them about a month ago their particular charm and charisma was apparent like a 100 points of light and when people like that join our company it makes for the unseen energy in the CS just come alive in a very palpable way. By the way both have spearheaded this Thursday nights charity 90-minute ride at the Vanderbilt Planetarium and I think there are a few bikes still open. It starts at 7 PM and I know Tripp will be there so if you can support a great cause, please come. Almost like a road Tripp.   




  


2 comments:

Petals said...

So great to have a Triple Tripp morning!! And I recognized and met Constance- :)

Marjorie Ruth said...

aww that is so sweet of you to say! I just read that to my mom. THANK YOU!!! xo