Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tripp Fever


As we were only a few minutes in to the Tripp experience in the now famous 8:30, he plated “Night Fever” and instantly the title for today jumped in my head. How else can you describe him better? The take on this class as I have scribed for nigh on a year now is that it is recess. If you are looking exclusively for the technical side of spin and carefully orchestrated choreography, don’t take his class.  Instead saddle with Kristen, Carolyn, Damian and Michelle. They would be my picks for a class with instructors that are par excellence. And make no mistake you will learn a lot from each and every one of them, all different. Each will appeal to the individual taste within you. 

But you know Girls Just Want to Have Fun and so do us guys and if it is smiles, strong visceral felt sense and a helluva workout you’re after, spin with this man you will not always hear everything he says but you will walk out asking yourself: What just happened? I have never had anything but excitement each time I ride with Tripper, he is the embodiment of energy, inspiration and magic. 


Night Fever, catch it because you won’t have to take a prescription. Just remember to look at the schedule and see when he is playing. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blast we had today! Pure fun!
Cheryl

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

Cheryl I am so glad I moved next to you the woman next to me did not appreciate my bellowing. That's fine but I need energy infustions which you gave me not vampires that suck my blood.