Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thank You


The Svengali blog makes me a virtual island in that I know how many boats have visited my shores but not many leave a direct impression in the sand that I can report back on. If I implore my cycle mates to leave a message in a bottle they might not visit my island at all and that alternative would sadden me deeply. So what is it that I would want?  Well, I only want one thing from my fellow spinners and that is more readers but I do not want to appear I have some secret agenda because frankly I do not have one. This is not about money or even fame although it does give me more hellos than I have ever gotten since I joined Woodbury 8 years ago.  

If I were to say something in front of the class, I would probably want to thank them first. You all have made me a better writer and in the course of time more fit than I have been in some 30 years. 

No comments: