Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Dream Maker



Tripp’s 5:45 AM spin is one that I hope to make on a regular basis. It’s not as difficult rising before 5 AM as one might expect. One reason is because it’s Friday and when you start your day that early you get an extended weekend like you never imagined. Second there is something to be said about having your exercise completed before 7 AM while the rest of the world is eating fast food and doughnuts. And it gets better with the third reason and that is the company I keep in the hour that seems to fly faster than a humming birds wing. They are all dedicated (else why are they here at this Ungodly hour?) and with people like PC and young Dana I feel like I am in the company of great friends. And the 4th reason which is the most compelling and why I am here, Tripp Doherty, the man that takes the roof off our limitations and makes us believers that if we can think it we can do it.

No comments: