Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, March 18, 2011

A New Earth, Most Days


We are all together now. Svengali is back in full magnetic form and the attraction is stronger than ever. I felt that power of the lodestone in the 830 this week and I as of this writing are aiming for the 6 tomorrow with a contingency for the 7 AM.  

Happiness is a transitory state of human emotion and can be more elusive than the proverbial butterfly but check in to the CS for an hour and what happens is somewhat mystical. There is no time to be thinking about the past or the future, what happened yesterday or what might happen tomorrow, not if you become fully associated in the present moment. Eckhart Tolle talked about this in his book A New Earth a few years back and that concept has never left me. A powerful concept although I still can’t seem to find my keys, my cell phone, wallet and glasses. I attribute that to being a sexagenarian because I have no other excuse in the present moment. 





No comments: