Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Telepathy




It was treacherous this morning if you believe the talking heads on television. But they are purveyors of fear and doubt, and occasionally I get caught in their web of miscreant diatribes and get paralyzed on the couch.  Today however  was Svengali Tuesday and I just had to get to the 8:30 because he would launch me into the day catapulting me headlong into an energy burst for my 2 Manhattan appointments. And God I am so glad I did because his signal, again coming in crystal clear over the microphone had my heart pounding out of my chest.

Spin choreography is a perfect barometer of my enthusiasm that no one can mistake for anything but genuine and that includes myself. I get viscerally connected to certain songs as if by some magical incantation that my brain and ears cook up that translates like a lightning bold to my solar plexus. Get the picture? Some songs I can listen to but there are others like: Do You Remember that jumps my HR up against the upper limits of 140.  I haven’t felt this kind of drive since my 2hr 39-minute Boston Marathon half a lifetime ago and that is the God honest truth.

Today’s title is: Telepathy.  I had this thought and I tried to transmute it at Tripper to come down the aisles and hit the secondary and tertiary rows with his electrical impulses and it may have been coincidence but within moments there he was among us pumping up the volume as only he can. Telepathy? I think so because I don’t believe in coincidences. Could be I got carried away today? Yes, but I had one helluva great time this session.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Transmute or Transmit???

Who reads your posts this fast??

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

Transmute is what I want G. And young Dana read it before you. I love that you read me though it's every important to have your eye on everything I write.

Anonymous said...

Dana only read it first because I posted it b4 I read it! lol

XXXX

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

Engineers do everything better