Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Propinquity


Can you just sense our closeness in the CS? I mean we are actually starting to communicate energetically and making eye contact as well. That was unheard of just six months ago. We are smiling at each other knowingly as if we are starting to share our brand of propinquity with each other.  

Tripp has provided us with the radio band that gives us a clear channel of camaraderie that is generally absent in a sport like ours. And it’s not looked at as if you’re crazy when we get demonstrative in class. It’s all passion and if it’s authentic people can read it like Jack n’ Jill.   

Today the energy was palpable and I could swear that the open bike next to me was pedaling all by itself like the television set turning itself on in “Poltergeist”.  A bit of hyperbole but what the hell this is one fun place to be and this hour carries my mood for the whole day, like a hypo of B-12.  

“Let’s Do This” to quote Svengali and I am just so glad we have found each other to share this propinquity together.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn!! I am so mad I am in Vegas for work...my mileage on the treadmill was not nearly as exciting!!! Feel like I am missing out on my "team"!

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

We know how fierce you are and your presence is notably missed. It is becoming a team and Kristen is picking up on that idea for her class as well. We are picking up new followers everyday.

David Cooper said...

Taking me higher, higher, high off the ground....

I'm still tripp-in from today's ride