Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, December 31, 2010

We Carry Each Other


New Years Eve and who else can pack 50 riders in at 715 in the morning?  No one I know of except our resident hypnotist, Tripp Doherty.  It has been a remarkable year not only from the perspective of how fit we have become under his tutelage, but just how much closer we have become to each other.  You know Tripp’s theme song could be  “One” by U2, and regardless of whether you like the song or not matters little. It is the message we can glean from it that carries more notes than the tune itself.  I do know that if we show more compassion to others the more passionate our lives become.  If we choose to isolate and remain anonymous our gifts will remain unopened. 

 This blog has been my gift to all of you and one that I have given myself as it allows me to live experientially, which is the life I love to live. I could never calculate the notion that riding on a stationary bicycle could ever bring me closer to strangers that I can now call friends. Thank you so much from the bottom of my proverbial heart.  

 I petition you to make your comments, and if you are shy, anonymous ones are most welcomed as well.  I think as my offering we could get more involved in projects like Constance Korol left us off with at the end of the year with Island Harvest, and some of the charity rides for disease like Stacy did for diabetes and young Dana wants us to do for cancer with Cycle for Survival 2011.  I would also love to see us get together socially if that’s not too tall an order.  



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Social gatherings??? Where?? When??

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

Social gathering like this past year when Tripp invited everyone up to Lake Minnewaska for a mountain ride. Or we could do some road trips with him to Scarsdale and Manhattan

Anonymous said...

You're right...thats a good theme for him..fits like a glove. And 2 thumbs up on some social gatherings...perhaps happy hour? With some food of course for those that skip alcohol.... Either way...2011 is sure to be a good one if the end of 2010 was any indication :)




D