Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Gym Is All In The CS


After a weeklong battle with influenza and a back spasm digging out my car to get to the 8:30 Svengali, I could never have anticipated the electrically charged atmosphere in our jam-packed studio. Before I could get on my bike I was bellowing out my own excitement that I could not contain.  

Just like the radio wave we cannot see but hear the one-man energy generator, Tripp Doherty turned on 56 cyclists into Titans of strength with a wavelength as blue and mysterious as the Sargasso Sea.    

As I peered out into a sparsely populated main floor I had the sense that the gym was all in the CS. The joint was jumping from beginning to end with a choreography designed to move and guide us throughout every pedal stroke from “flat road” to Number “9” on the red dial between our knees. Could you not sense the evolution of how we are all blending with each other which in turn has given us a level of fitness we might not have achieved on our own?  The chamber echoed a wave of serenity that reverberated from head to foot and it was all of you that brought a crescendo that seemed to go on ad infinitum. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it WAS amazing...wow~
d