Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tripping the Light Fantastic


Yesterday I tried a Napoleon Solo* but was later joined by Jesse a neophyte to spin and two construction professionals named Steve and Frank. Of course I was trying to enroll them into the Svengali experience and I will continue in my role of St. John the Baptist in announcing the Trance Inducers comings and goings. 

There is one major concern that has come to light and I am hoping that Tripp’s fandango will not be adversely affected. It’s quite frankly the fact that his dance floor is small as a shoebox and it leaves little for his animated gesticulations and distinctively patterned footwork.  What to do is the next query I pose but I feel the laws of Physics might leave this conundrum unanswered.  

This mornings entry has brought me to the realization that I don’t necessarily have to have my spin shoes on to write and that might seem like an extraneous detail but it will also bring me the ability to make an entry each and every day for those that look each day.  

*Napoleon Solo was a character in the hit TV series: The Man from U.N.C.L.E. It ran in the 1960s, but in my reference it means that I am spinning alone in the CS. 

No comments: