Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

That's Life


Although I did report about my latest episode with Mr. Fantastic on KSC, I will not fail to include one on Mr. Mayhem’s blog because there is more than one story that becomes nascent when I am in the Big Top with Tripp.  Being so fascinated with putting words together in an attempt to entertain and report to you my reader has taken on a different twist when I write about the disheveled iron man.  Although he might lose that moniker in view of his more Wall Street look he seems to be sporting right now. 
The description of his persona is way too limited when I put it to words. Those of you that train with Tripp will know what I am talking about, and those of you that haven’t will have to experience his ride firsthand, otherwise I will leave you without the sense of silence, which I can never hope to give you unless I can see your face or be in your proximity.  The silence of Mr. Fantastic has so much to say even if the Kings English is not attached. He will evoke either fond memories as he has done for me or he will inspire you to go to places you’ve never been or better yet want to go. He has lived the Frank Sinatra signature song of: “That’s Life” and we can cull from that experience those that we wish to touch and those that we can simply look at from afar or up close and personal. The aspect of his journey which parallels mine is that no matter how high or how low you may feel at different points in your life, you can do anything if you simply put your mind to it. No, this is not a formulaic, how to in 10 easy steps to find happiness, rather it is a way to identify with the feelings and take what you can use and leave the rest.  The variables in our lives are always different but the feelings because we are human are often the same, thereby affording us the ability to commune with others we may not even give a passing thought to.  
I have come to the place in the now near 200 short stories I have written about ‘spin’ and the tales that it entails. I could go on forever connecting the body, mind and spirit especially when all of them get put into motion.  

No comments: