Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, October 19, 2012

My Friend Tripp Doherty Part 256


It’s been a great Tripp these past 3 years. We watched a man who wears his heart on his sleeve lend us his soul like magic each morning. He’s given us way more than just an energy field when he’s at the top of the key. It’s love potion number 9 that seems to envelope us in our own force field. 

What has penetrated for me is that when we come together in the Lavender Palace all our troubles seem to become what they really are: Situations. I can at times engage in self-talk that is not only deleterious to my vocational life but to my personal life as well. Tripp is one of those people that have helped me keep my “situations” right size and in this way I can handle just about anything. This ain’t no disco but it’s also not just a spin class. 

Tripp had his image ceremonialized last night at Lululemon in Manhasset  and the photographer who captured him in motion got it just right.  Congratulations Tripper for all your efforts, your love and dedication from us your devotees.  




No comments: